I'm free, I'm free - September 7, 2022

 


I am in this picture, I kinda look like a Sith Lord,  That is because Tiffany is sleeping and I sitting at the desk.  I have been up all night as it feels like I have to pee every hour and Tiffany has to help me out of bed as there is no rail and adjustable bed like the hospital where I can get my body nearly half way up without using my abs.  She is so amazing!  The problem with urination is I have pain all through that area so everything feels like bladder fullness.

It is nice to be out of the hospital and able to relax without being hit with vitals, etc...  I really just miss the bed and the break it gave Tiffany from caring for me.

I won't know whether the materials they took from me had cancer until the pathology reposts come back.  They not only took the rectal component, but several lymph nodes around the area to check for cancer.  Since my CEA number was so low we are hoping that it holds true that my lymph node system was not full of cancer.  

Well I need to get moving around a bit and get this gas I have out of my gut.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022