Blessed are the meth drinkers, pot sellers, illusion dwellers... September 23, 2022

 


I changed my sweatshirt!  I also have some thin beanies to keep my bald head warm as it is only 44 degrees this morning.  My head has been getting really cold when the temperature drips, let's face it, I have been getting cold.  The guy who used to sit around in a t-shirt and shorts all winter is freezing most of the time as we move into fall here.

As I mentioned in the other message, the cancer waiting game is killing me (you can read them about the treatment, wait, test, evaluate, plan, repeat cycle).  Either way, you just feel like your are floating from 2 month date to 2 month date.  

I did some harvesting yesterday (the weather kind of forced my hand), but got some decent bud out of it.  I had to harvest a couple of branches that go injured in some thunderstorms.  I quick dried some in the dehydrator and I have to say that the blueberry bud is pretty darn good high.

I can honestly say that marijuana helps me through the day.  It keeps me mellow rather than anxious (I am still on light duty and I can't do much).  It also helps with my hunger and the pains in my stomach.  I seem to be able to eat more when I stay stoned and I don't get the "I don't want to eat" feelings as often.

My family continues to be very supportive and everyone wants to help.  Like most things we have encountered, Tiffany and I are banging through this side by side as well as we can.  We have always tackled life together and honestly it has been the greatest joy of my life to know such love.  

Well - off to do the more public blog (family).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022