I hear the drizzle of the rain - September 22, 2022


 

I know I have the same sweatshirt on everyday, but if you look it is a different t-shirt :)

I have been way too involved in the Trump sagas that are going on around me right now.  The constant news cycle with tiny bits of info distracts me from doing much else.  It plays into my current fog and hyper activity.  

Beyond that we haven't done much (running around, groceries, etc...), but spending most of the time watching TV.  Understandable though due to the amount of time we spent in NYC unable to really do anything.  

I think the waiting is what bothers us (Tiffany and I).  I know I have mentioned this before, but the cancer waiting game is the toughest part (though the giant surgery was pretty challenging).

Not really in the mood to talk today so going to sign out.

I love  you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022