When your legs don't work like they used to before... May 13, 2023


 It is strange not to have any medical items hanging out of me or be suffering from the effects of chemo.  I am not 100%.  I still have soreness across my abdomen scar (will that ever not be sore) and a small hole where they reversed the ostomy.  Of course, I have shitty (literally) bowels, but like I said, the GI feels that could be for a year or more (joy).

Either way, I am above ground and kicking. As my friend Scott would say, I am on the right side of the grass.

Speaking of bowels, I need to run to the room.  I will then get outside and check my few growing things and get ready for mowing today.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022