I know that I should think about giving... May 29, 2023

 


I'm outside this morning, not sure how long though.  It is colder than I thought it was.  I do enjoy the birds and the quiet.  Well I do have Handel's Water Music playing so there is some noise to go along with the birds chirping and singing.

I do love this deck, we should have come out last night, but we will tonight and tomorrow so that Maeve can play Yahtzee with us.  We have spent a lot of family time out here and Tiffany and I have spent a lot more time than anyone else.  I guess I have spent the most as I used to work out here during Covid.  It was nice to be outside.  I probably drank a bit too much during that time period.  There were some things bothering me so I turned to drinking to put them out of my head.  It didn't work.

Next week we are off to NJ for scans, blood work, and pump maintenance (supposedly the glycerol again, but I suspect sugar water and two weeks from now, we are back to chemo - just a guess).  I am just starting to feel like myself again.  My joints are killing me, but I was getting some pretty bad arthritis in my hands before we started the dexamethasone and then I didn't feel any of my joint ailments.  I started up some collagen in the hopes to help with that.  I need to add the liquid gluco-gel as well, but that usually gives me the shits and I don't need any more help in that department.  

The gardening has been fun and I have more beds to make.  The Brussels sprouts are coming up well:

and the wild flowers (perennials that I put in last year) are just starting to show themselves:

I am looking forward to having the summer to tend all of this.  

Well, my fingers are cold.  I am going to let it warm up a bit and come out to get dry grass for the grape vines and the veggies.

I love you all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022