It's such a beautiful night to make a change in our lives... May 18, 2023


 My god!  I slept so damn well last night!  I really feel good this morning.  Now, I don't have a huge appetite, but it will come.  I really can't remember the last time I slept through the night 9 hours almost straight (got up around 5 to go the bathroom).  I need more nights like that.  I didn't have weird dreams about cancer and life, I just slept.  I don't remember the dreams or anything.

With that said, I feel like me.  It has been a long time since I have been able to say that.  I woke up with energy and excited to feel refreshed.  This was a rare feeling before cancer.  I am hoping I can keep this feeling throughout the day.  I really wish it was a weekend day and I didn't have to work all day.  I could take the day off, but I don't have any paid vacation left so I will need to be sparring about the days off.  

I know I seem a little manic from the last few posts to this one, but it is amazing what a good night's sleep can do for you!

Well, I am going to get the dogs their treats and get to making something for breakfast.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022