Bluebird, flying high - Tell me what you sing... May, 26 2023

 


Wow, the room is bright and messy when I have the lights on high (and not a color scheme).  Things are going ok for me and I feel pretty good.

I worry about Maeve, she always looks so depressed and sad.  You don't believe it when your family tells you that you're awesome, but she is and I wish she realized it.  I too struggled with society, acceptance, relationships, and socialization as a whole.  I've always been awkward and uncommitted.  Tiffany changed all that and I know there is a "Tiffany" out there for Maeve.

We had another frost last night and I covered all the brussels sprouts and a few other plants.  Hopefully they weathered the cold ok and that this is the last frost of the season.  The weird changing weather is a super pain in the ass.

I am going to start working on my office this weekend, it needs more cleaning out (as you can see) and I started some of the "futuristic" look with hanging the HDMI and ethernet cables and now I will cover them with wire cover to see how it looks.  The plan is to make the room look like salvaged technology.  We will see how it goes.  Gives me something to do that will never be complete.

Well, I should get some food going then get out there and uncover those plants.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022