Shyness is nice and shyness can stop you... May 24, 2023


 Morning!  I can't believe it is almost memorial weekend.  I have been feeling a little better.  I don't feel sick, but I get tired easy and my muscles ache from the lightest of activities.  I suppose I haven't really used my muscles since the last surgery.  There was a little recovery exercise in the hospital, but then I was pretty lazy through the winter (I always am).  It just feels like my muscles are wasting away.  So it is important that I use them and keep them strong or keep them engaged.

I wonder how much time I have left honestly.  I certainly hope that all this surgery wasn't for nothing, but I really do feel at times like my body is giving up on me.  This whole feeling is why I try to stay active to show myself I can do it.  I also have been asking Tiffany to do things, but she doesn't suggest much.  I feel like we need to get a way for something, do something.  I know that she is exhausted as well.  She spent the entire day yesterday driving the kids around.  I am glad they get along.

Well, I am going to get to eating and planting a couple things I got from Burpees yesterday evening.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022