Knights in white satin...


 

It looks sometimes like I am wearing the same shirt, but I do change them.  I keep the sweatshirt for a few days depending on how sweaty I get.

Things are going a little better and I am healing ok.  I am trying to get out and get little things done, like today I just fixed some deck boards that were coming loose.  Not hard work, but work all the same.  I am going to run to Lowes after I eat breakfast and get a couple things to try and fix the outside gazebo so that we (and the dogs) can get some shade this summer.  

With that said, it is time to get that food in me and get running.  If I get time later, I will write another post (never happens because, Minecraft).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022