Well, rock the cradle of love... May 22, 2023

 


If you look closely, the shirt is a different color red than yesterday ;)  I'm getting better about the clothes.  

I am feeling a bit more like myself and I got some good yard work done yesterday.  I should have taken a picture of the brussels sprouts that I brought up inside and planted outside yesterday.  I only brought out 3 of 6 incase we still get a heavy freeze.  I fear I lost the grape vine to the heavy freeze and the hydrangea sprout as well.  Living in zone 5 can be a hassle at the beginning of the growing season.

I need to get some hot peppers for Maeve and tomatoes as well as cucumbers going.  I looked at starter plants at Lowes yesterday, but didn't pull the trigger on them.  Should have, but was just getting a little tired after shopping for what I needed to get the deck fixed and an air inflator for the compressor (I have some tires to fill).

All in all, I am not too sore today (legs a bit), but I feel good and I am going to continue to try and get some physical work done every day so that I get my body back into shape.  It is good for me.

I can't live in fear of what could be (except for getting the flu or covid - I still mask up) and just get out there and get working.

Well, I need to get busy on the morning (before I have to pretend to work).

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022