Hello Mother, Hello Father... May 14, 2023


 Note that I am purposely looking like there is an axe murderer off-camera.  I figured you were getting bored with me looking right at the camera.

Today is Mother's Day. We don't ever really do anything for Tiffany on Mother's Day other than make her food.  To be honest, we do a similar activity on Father's Day.  I suppose I have never gotten excited about any of these "Days" even as a kid.  I got my mother some kind of plant every year for ever and now my wife orders flowers or a plant (this year) when she orders her mother's stuff.  I suppose I have the same issue with Valentine's Day, etc...  Christmas was different for me (still is somewhat), but from there down the excitement diminishes drastically.  I guess things like Christmas and Easter seemed to be connected to something when I was really young.  Like I believed Dec 25th was actually the day Jesus was born (silly, I know).

Well, gonna sit in the living room with Tiffany.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022