I hear the clock, it's six AM - May 2, 2023

 


So it looks as if I am returning to work in a week from tomorrow.  I am not real excited about that, but we need the money and the insurance.  I'm not sure if I wish I was like my UK/Canada acquaintances or not.  Someone still has to bring in the money, it just the insurance they don't have to worry about.  I suppose I could find a job that pays less that I enjoy, but we couldn't make much less at the moment: too many responsibilities.

Enough about the financial crap, though it is my biggest worry.  You would think worsening cancer or something like that would be, but taking care of the family (financially and insurance) is my most important duty.  I am just getting really tired and I think it shows.  By 3:30 most days I want to go to bed and sleep.

Yesterday wasn't too bad of a day.  Tiffany had to change all my dressings on the liver drains which is quite the task for her so it wasn't the best day for her.  However, I got to shower (which is a rarity with all this hardware), I got some catnip planted (which I need to water today), took care or the return to work, and booked a room for the end of the month.  So more than I normally would get done in a day.  I need to step up the physical work/exercise, but it isn't exactly nice outside.  According to the weather forecast, Saturday is supposed to be nice (65 and sunny) so we will see if I can get outside.

I ate too much sugar over night.  I wake up in the middle of the night, get stoned and then have no control over my actions.  I probably ate 6 to 700 calories in junk food from midnight until 4 AM.  I know I need to put on some weight, but that is a bit ridiculous.  So I am not going to let myself do that anymore.  I need the weed to sleep as the brain can be brutal in the middle of the night especially after a couple hours of sleep.  My body has always betrayed me at night.  "You slept 2 hours, now let's worry about everything!"

Ok, so time for the bathroom and starting my day.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022