You keep me waiting 'til it's gettin' aggravatin'... July 25, 2023

I was going to post a video today, but it was too big.  I don't want to use YouTube as things get found easier there.  I guess I will just put a picture up today.


I have been doing ok, I have been having an issue with dizziness and lightheadedness (are they the same thing?).  I haven't told Tiffany yet as I am hoping this is just a chemo thing and it will pass.  My concern is my BP has been high (at the DR - can't find my home tester...).  I forgot how swimmy brained the chemo can make me and I suppose each treatment is slowly killing off important things too (like my brain cells).  

My gut is still bothering me, but I'm eating as I am so damn hungry.  It isn't just the weed, but the constant Dex that isn't helpful either.

Well, I need to get to work.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022