I met my old lover on the street last night... July 17, 2023


 

Not a good picture, but there is no pink seat behind me.  That went back to Maeve's room.  So I didn't meet an old lover on the street last night, b.ut I did have "it's 4 in the morning, crapped out, yawning" stuck in my head since I got up at 4:30 AM.

The weekend was pretty good and of course all I am thinking about is not going to work.  I really just don't want to do it.  My brain is all kinds of messed up around what I should be doing and the scans at the end of August have me all nervous.  I am trying to think about the best outcome, but it is hard at times.

I definitely drank too much this weekend so I need to be good the rest of the week until my blood tests on Thursday as it is chemo week.  The drinking went along with the working and the cooking.  I made some decent meals and I am getting to understand the new Traeger pretty well.  I feel guilty for buying it, but I am going to be around to use it damn it!

Well, I am going to get something to eat and get my morning routine in gear (note: I have done the dishes already, but it is starting to get darker in the AM so I have to wait for my walk).

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022