In the still of the night... July 12, 2023


 It is funny how much I don't want to work, but I like to tinker with technology.  Yesterday I was playing with getting a phishing system (free) setup in AWS so that I could test it at work.  That is work, but I don't want to do it on work's terms.  Most of the time I just want to be outside doing stuff on the house.  Everything I put off.  I suppose I would be that way even if I wasn't sick.  It is that time that I realize that I don't have the strength or energy to work like I used to.  Shoring up the addition was probably the last, hard-working, exhausting, work I will do in my lifetime I suspect.

Speaking of being outside, I do love my gardens.  The oregano is out of control, but it is so pretty (and smells/tastes good):


I don't have a lot of write time this morning as I need to get ready for work :(

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022