There's something happening here... July 22, 2023

 


I'm in this picture :)

It is getting sunny outside as I never got up until 7.  It was so nice to sleep from 9:30 until 7:00.  It really was the best night's sleep I have had in a long time.  Must have been all the weed, food, and Ambien :)

Things have been going ok.  I am trying not to stress upcoming scans at the end of next month, but it is so hard.  Tiffany and Maeve will be heading to TN Sunday.  I really don't like it when Tiffany is not home, I get lonely after a couple of days.  She helps me relax as otherwise I am incapable for some reason.  I guess I just don't know what to do with myself.

I have felt pretty good other than the bowel issues.  I am sometimes concerned that the bowel issues are associated with new colon tumors, but I have to be patient with my healing etc...  I know I should eat better, but I have this munchies issue when I get stoned.  I was able to not eat the other day when I was stoned and that was a step in the right direction.  Chemo made be pretty sick on Thursday and a bit on Friday, but thus far today I am feeling ok (haven't eaten yet though so we will see). 

Well, I have to get these dogs in for their treat :)

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022