When you were here before, Couldn't look you in the eye... July 5, 2023


 It is funny I take the same picture everyday.  A little Creep(y) ;) you see what I did there?

Either way, I have a record of myself (or at least my face) for well over a year.  I think if you read through all of this you will find that cancer can be a long drawn out disease with so many ups and downs.  I've tried to stay positive, but continue to be concerned about my ultimate defeat.  I guess I should be more positive until the next scan, but I really don't like the idea of living scan to scan.

I suppose some would ask what I am doing from a "living" perspective.  One, I was never a person that wanted to be out an about everyday, it just isn't me.  I enjoy my solitude and the alone time with Tiffany.  I don't really need much more.  A little time with friends now and then, but even that exhausts me at times.  I have never been much of a people person.  

All in all, it has been a good vacation at home.  I got the front porch shored up (I will take a picture tomorrow or Saturday).  I got two raised beds built.  One was out of old wood the other out of stone around the fireplace (most of this stone was "borrowed" from my parents house before it sold the first time).  Dad spent so much time collecting that stone I just couldn't see letting someone else have it all :).  I also helped with the yard, cleaned out three old grills, fixed the table, trimmed some trees, etc.  So a busy time and it shows that I have some, lots of energy.

The problem has been my bowels.  I can't seem to stop myself from going and had a pretty bad accident yesterday.  It is depressing that I can't hold it in.  I know I have a long avenue on the recovery of my bowels, but it really pisses me off.

Well, speaking of that - off to the room.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022