Delta Dawn what's that flower you have on... July 1, 2023

 

I have a love/hate relationship with that song (nostalgia and all).  I have been doing a lot of work outside the last few days.  I drank too much beer/alcohol the last few days so I am not going to do that anymore.  I haven't posted a picture of my scars on my belly yet (for the most part).  I really hadn't done it because I am somewhat self-conscious about the belly, etc...





I think I am pretty healed now and given the amount of work I did the last few days, I am healed up good.  Don't get me wrong, I am tired, but it felt good to do all that work.

Today I am going to run and get a grill (there was a bird nest and too much rust in the old one).

Well, it is time to run

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022