Big wheels keep on turnin'... July 29, 2023 - part 2


 I guess I got a bit of sun today.  I did a lot of work outside from about 7:00 until 11:00.  Here is some of what I did today:

Cleaned up the herb garden and replanted the blueberry bush


Trimmed the pear tree out front


Dug out the ditch to help with a water flow issue


I also weeded the garden, cut down a bunch of weeds by the old dog shed, and trimmed up the shade tweed outback.  So I got a lot of work down in those 3 hours.

I miss having Tiffany here and I guess I do all of this so that she can like her home.  I could have done so much gardening and landscaping and I just don't know why I didn't.  I started to with the raised bed runs out the back door, but then I just stopped for some reason.  Laziness maybe, stupid priorities, and exhaustion from work - who knows, I just stopped doing it.  Now I have so much I want to do at home that I have a hard time focusing.  Cleaning inside, landscaping and gardening outside, there is so much to be done.  I suppose I should focus on the outside while it is warm as I will have all winter to clean the inside.

Well, the futbol game is on, gotta go

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022