Day after Day - I will walk and I will play... July 16. 2023


 

Well, I missed a day posting in there.  Didn't do a ton yesterday as the timing was all wonky with the shopping.  I did get started on the second base of the front deck.  I suppose it now qualifies as deck over a porch.  I also made a second attempt at making grilled like food (not just smoked) on the Traeger.  Thus far it isn't really grill like - you can't get a sear on the meat, but I am certain it makes for a good light smoke flavor on a low and slow.  I'll try that when Tiffany and Maeve are away.  Brisket or pork shoulder will be the choices and not a decision I am making right now.

So I don't really have a lot to talk about today.  A bit of anxiety about the scans at the end of August.  It's hard not to think about them and it really isn't that far away as it is only a month and a 1/2.

Well, I think I might make some food even though my ass still hurts from yesterday if you know what I mean.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022