I'm only pretty sure that I can't take anymore... July 24, 2023


 Monday...  meh

Tiffany and Maeve are heading to TN today (again).  They are on day two as they split the trip into two days.  They are in Roanoke tonight.  It is funny how much I miss having them around the house, I could barely sleep without Tiffany next to me.

I felt pretty shitty yesterday as I have been light-headed and still am.  I suspect that I am clogged and need to get the shit out of me.  I really have to stop eating so much when I am stoned.  It is a catch-22 as getting stoned makes me feel better, than I eat too much, then I feel bad, so I get stoned again - well, you get it.

I will take a pic of this year's plant as it is doing pretty good.  I will put it in tomorrow's note as I haven't been outside yet.  Nala decided to wake me at 4:44 AM, but I can't blame her, they were in most of the evening (like 7:30 PM).  They a really are good dogs.

I made some ribs yesterday on the Traeger.  They were good, but I would almost say they were too smoky. I would prefer apple or cherry wood for smoking pork ribs.  I should try a pork butt, but I have so much pork in the fridge right now.  Maybe I will do that Saturday or something like that or maybe a brisket...  That sounds yummy.

Well, off to walk the yard and water the plants.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022