I gotta take a little time - Little time to think things over... July 6, 2023


 Look at that, new t-shirts two days in a row!  

I was already up and out this morning.  Got the plants watered as it is going to be 91 today and we are off to NJ for the night so that I can have chemo today.  I know, I get to have all the fun.

I had a beer yesterday and I shouldn't have, but it was good and I was hot from working outside (washing my car actually - It really is all I did yesterday when I think about it).

This is the hydrangea I am going to plant on Saturday:


I am trying my best to get a lot done this summer.  Why this summer?  I really don't know how much longer I have.  I hope to have until I pass of old age, but some days I am not so sure about that.  I feel better than I did before surgery, but that was more the ileostomy than the cancer (I am pretty sure of that).  

This morning I am eating rice in a vegetable broth with fermented soy paste (miso paste).  I mixed in an egg and some pickled ginger to add some flavor.  I am hoping that this can last me until we get to NJ without crazy bathroom trips.  I have not been doing well in the bathroom department and have a big problem every morning from about 9-12.

Well enough about my bathroom trips.  I need to finish this breakfast and get ready for my meeting with the oncologist before we leave for NJ.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022