When the calls and conversations... July 31, 2023


 The camera isn't broken, it is just red in here because the light scheme is Honolulu and it is now dark outside in the AM.  Sad to think we are moving to that time of the year when I won't be able to do my morning walk in warmer weather.  I suppose it is still August so there are warm mornings left, just more behind us this year than there are in front of us I guess.

Tiffany comes home today and I can't wait.  It is like I am zombie wandering the house.  I suppose I am a bit like the animals.  Wandering around looking for her, but in my case I clean or something similar to keep busy.  I didn't get as much done as I wanted to while she was gone, but I can't complain.  I worked pretty hard and got a lot of yard work done and did some serious house cleaning.  I am trying to combat the cat smell, but I don't think I am going to win that one.

As far as my health, I feel as good as I can.  My bowels are still messy, but the lightheadedness started to disappear this weekend and I did a lot of work.  I suppose I can blame the lightheadedness on chemo.  

Well, I am going to do the dishes.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022