You are so beautiful - To me... July 2, 2023

 


As you can tell I don't feel much like posting the last few days.  I suppose there are two reasons for that.  1. It is nice and warm outside so I am walking the yard and gardens in the AM.  2. I feel pretty good short of the nasty bowels and I tend to bitch more when I don't feel well.

So, yes, I do feel a bit better.  I have to stop over-eating and I have been doing a little better.  Yesterday I had a bowl of cereal instead of ice cream and I didn't have 2 dinners.  I am going to try a eat a little lighter today as I am up to 188 pounds already and as much as I appreciate that I can gain weight, I am not looking to get super chubby real fast.  The lighter weight is good for me.

My sugar was 157 this morning and I didn't eat anything after 9:30 PM last night.  That is not good and I am sure has something to do with the small amount of dex that is being pumped into my system all day.  Though I worry my inability to stop eating sugar doesn't help (or the drinks I have had recently).

That's right, I had some beers, gin and tonic, etc...  All really good stuff and made me feel a bit normal.  However, as expected, I went overboard, drank too much beer, etc...  I don't know limitations when it comes to alcohol.  It is all or nothing.

Well, time to get the dishes done and make some breakfast.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022