Do you remember when we met?... July 29, 2023


 Not sure if you can see the converse behind me.  I haven't worn those all summer.  I need to get busy.  I really like them, but I never wear them.  Some of it is because I never leave the house, the other is that my legs are so white and thin that the shoes look weird when I have shorts on.  My legs have always been thin, but they are really thin now.

As we move into the weekend, (well, I guess it is Saturday, so it is the weekend) I am starting to feel a little better.  The lightheadedness that I was feeling all week has been getting better and I think the caffeine in my coffee doesn't help.  All in all, I woke up tired (dogs woke me up at 5:30 AM), but I feel pretty good outside of being tired.  The being tired will pass as I get to work this morning.  I plan to get out and do some yard trimming, some tree trimming, and possibly take some plant cuttings.  Then I am going to retire to inside and see if I can't get some cleaning done.  There is so much to do and so little time.

Thinking of today's first line:  I so remember when we met.  You were the most beautiful thing I have seen.  Your dark hair and blue eyes were mesmerizing the minute I saw them and I couldn't think of anything else afterwards and I still can't.  I've loved you since day one and every day since.

I am going to go get changed and get my ass outside before it gets too hot and humid to work.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022