I can't quit you baby... July 14, 2023


 So yes, same sweatshirt, but I really only wear it about an hour a day.  However, I still manage to spill shit on it.  

I have been a little lazy about the landscaping, but I am getting better.  I suppose I did start the front porch and put in two beds so far this summer.  Not bad.

I thought I would show you one of my favorite places in the yard.



I am not sure why this is one of my favorite places, but it is.  Maybe because that shed has been here nearly as long as I have or because it was the home of Morpheus and Neo.  All in all it has a country calmness to it that attracts me.  Granted it is a mess with old lawn mowers and tree trimmings etc... but it is my mess damn it.

Things have been going ok and I actually had some solid movement with out taking medicine (it's a start).  My gut still hurts some, but I need to control the overeating due to being stoned (that is a tough one as I am stoned a lot in the evenings).

Either way, I am doing better.  I still get light-headed a lot and that is worrying me, but I think that might be the chemo and associated drugs.

Well, it is nearly 6:30 and I want to get out of work early today.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022