Drivin' home this evening - I coulda sworn we had it all worked out... July 26, 2023


 It is Wednesday and I don't expect Tiffany home until Saturday (I think).  I miss her and Maeve very much.  I have been trying to keep myself busy with the yard and other house work.  So far I find myself wandering around until about 8 PM to keep myself busy.  Yesterday, I mowed the lawn which killed a couple of hours.  Today, I need to drop off the truck and Gusty is going to give me a ride home.

I would like to get the trim done this evening at least in the herb garden, but we will see.  It is supposed to be really hot today so I will need to get the house closed up and cooled down.  I don't actually remember if I turned off the AC last night (at least the central air).  My head just isn't working that well at the moment.

I only have one outdoor weed plant and I will need to get some cuttings from it in the next couple of days in order to have a few more plants.  My issue has been that my cuttings go to flower immediately due to light intensity.  So much to learn about plant propagation.

Here is the current plant (I am way behind last year):


Speaking of last year, I would have been getting ready for surgery in NYC as it was at the end of August.  It is so hard to believe that it was only a year ago.  I suppose I appreciate that it has gone by slowly.

Well, time to get outside for my morning walk.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022