A man decides after 70 years... July 18, 2023


 You have to love the Speckles tail in my picture.  She has taken to coming out when I first get up.  Yesterday was a rough day.  I didn't feel good as my stomach was upset and most of the day I was dizzy and felt like I was going vomit.  Not as bad this morning, but I didn't eat anything after dinner last night except for one lemon Oreo at 9:45 PM (ish).  My sugars were good this morning and that was one of my concerns that my sugars yesterday were whack, but I really didn't eat that much.  My big problem I think were my bowels were full.

I'm not really sure how I can take an loperamide and still have loose stool.  I will have sandwiches, toast, and rice today and see if I can't get the insides back in order.  I had several days when I was doing so much better and I thought I was turning a corner on this bowel thing.  Set backs... going to set back I guess.

I think Tiffany is getting sick of the sitting in the living room all night.  I am not sure, but if she was more active in the daytime (errands, cleaning, etc...) she may be more apt to want to relax with me in the living room.  She does play her game a lot during the day.

I shouldn't complain, she does all the running around of the house and did a lot yesterday.  We like getting out on the deck, but the smoke from the wild fires in Canada combined with the heat has made outside unbearable at times.

Well, time to get to wandering around the house.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022