… Time, it needs time - To win back your love again... July 10, 2023


 O' Snap! first day back to work after some time (a week and a 1/2).  It was nice to be out of the office and anyone that says they don't know what they would do with themselves if they were retired is an idiot.  There is so much to get done in the yard, the house, etc... I have years worth of projects.  Now to only have the energy on a daily basis to deal with it.

It is funny how quickly I went from work being the most important thing I was doing to well down the list of important things.  It is just work.  They get you wrapped into this life of work, work, work, work, quick play, work, work, and more work - you get it, you've most likely been there.  I wonder what we will do when technology comes along well enough that most of the menial labor jobs are gone.  What will we do to keep society calm and occupied.  I do believe that there are those that without the structure of work would cause problems for society.  I'm not sure how many people that would be, but there would be a lot.  Also, they most likely wouldn't tolerate (at least in the US) having the same exact income and items.  Truly would take a generation or two to adjust.

Deep subject for pre-6 AM on a Monday.

Things are going well at the moment (bowels need not be mentioned, but mentioned all the same).  I have scans at the end of August and will know more then.  I'm scared, but I am going with good blood tests and the energy I have are a result of me fighting still.

Well, I need to get ready for the grind.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022