I'm just a wandering on the face of this earth... August 22, 2023

 


Sunrise isn't until 6:20 this morning.  I miss the early sunrise and the warm summer mornings.  As much as I find autumn to be pretty, there is something about the summer mornings that are just perfect.  I get depressed in the winter, the darkness, the cold - it's depressing.

Another person I knew from Man up For Cancer died again.  He was a CRC Stage IV patient as well.  He had been looking pretty sickly (thin and wasting) in his pictures.  Every time someone passes from this bullshit disease it scares the shit out of me.  I haven't felt well lately and I am hoping it is just the chemo, but the last blood tests scared me.  My liver function was way out of whack - and that was quick as two weeks ago it was perfect.  I suppose I shouldn't let it get to me as it has been out of whack in the past and I was just finishing up direct pump fed chemo.

Well, I need to get outside and enjoy some of my morning.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022