Para bailar La Bamba... August 28, 2023

 


So today is the day we head to NJ for labs, scans, and treatment tomorrow.  I am hoping laying off the alcohol for 2 weeks helped the liver recover.  I guess I shouldn't drink during the FUDR portion of my treatment.  I was having some really chalky poo during that period so maybe the pump chemo is getting to be a bit much for the liver - who knows.

I just ate a gummy at 6:13 AM to test it's potency.  We will see.  It should go well with the big cup of coffee I am drinking :)  Speaking of the weed, I have one good plant growing outside this year:

I have gotten to the point that I expect bad news about my cancer situation.  Secretly, I am hoping for something amazing, but I need to be prepared for the bad news so that it doesn't sting as much.

Well - time to get outside and water all the plants.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022