So close, no matter how far... August 21, 2023


 

I actually have a grey shirt on, but due to the Hue lights, I look purple/red-ish.  It is beginning to be that time of year when it starts to get light too late and I won't be able to get a good walk in outside.  So depressing.  

I have still been dealing with bowel issues.  In fact, they kept me up most of the night.  I need to stop eating so much (the weed doesn't help).  I am not sure if keeping to a good food schedule will help, but we will see.  I am just really tired of getting up all night to go.

Things are going ok, but I am getting more worried about the end of the month.  On one hand it is a celebration of Maeve becoming an adult (21 years old) and the other it is the unknown scans.  I have been having the pain in my side again, but I am hoping it is just my bowels.  However, my bowels not working right scares me as well.  What if I have tumors in there again?  I don't know if the scans would see them, I think last time it was that it seemed enlarged???  I guess I shouldn't worry about something I can't control, but I do.  I think it is bothering Tiffany as well and I know she wants a break from all of this.  I hate what my condition has done to everybody.  It isn't fair.

Well, time to get going outside.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022