When this old world starts getting me down... August 25, 2023


 I look evil in the green glow...  I'm not evil.  I am tired though.  I have been needing to get more sleep than the 8 hours I am getting.  It is that time of year where it is dark when I go to bed and when I get up.  It causes me a little bit of depression.  As much as my skin can't handle the sun, my psyche needs it.  

Things are going ok.  I am getting very anxious about the scans next week Tuesday.  With the pains I am having in my sides, I know it isn't gone.  I wish I could will it all away, but I know that I can't do that either.  I try to stay positive and there are times when I truly forget I have cancer, but they're rare. 

I am trying to stay positive about working and normality in life, but it is hard.  It isn't that I don't like my job, I just don't feel like it is of value.  I want to do things around the house that have longer effects.  My family can look at them and think about me.  It is like all the mature trees (not the tweeds).  I planted all the trees, I take pride in looking at them as they represent the strength of the family and how long we have lived here together.

Well, I am off to make a bagel so I can walk outside in the pre-sunrise light.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022