Go to sleep you little baby... August 8, 2023


 

I just ate a bagel thin and I wonder how long it will take until I have to run to the bathroom a thousand times.  It is beginning to be that time of year where I have to wear a sweatshirt in the mornings and it is dark in the AM.  I really miss my early morning walks when we get into the colder months with the shorter days.

I have been kind of depressed about the cancer thing lately.  No major reason, the constant trips to the bathroom are weighing on me, but just a general feeling of malaise.  I am going to try and pry myself out of the funk today.  It gets harder the more I see people in my groups pass or get worse.  I am so scared that the current treatment isn't working and I will be like the others that have gone before me.

However, I am not going to get any positive energy healing with that attitude.  I have to take some solace in the fact that I am able to do hard work (physical) and that I do, for the most part, have my mental faculties.  I guess it is a good thing that I started with more than most?

Well, I need to get my walk in before showering and getting ready for work.

I love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022