I'm a travelin' man and I've made a lot of stops... August 2, 2023


 I don't know why Travelin' Man is stuck in my head.  Maybe because we are off to NJ for treatment again.  I suppose we could make these trips in one day if we wanted to, but we'd both be exhausted.  We already are when we spread it out over two days.  I am really tired of the chemo and the feeling bad.  I don't know if it is the chemo, the cancer, etc...  I would really like to have a week or two when I am just me.  No chemo, no dexamethasone, just me and see how I feel.

I feel like I have lost myself to cancer at times, but then there are days when I really feel like I have found myself because of cancer.  Those are generally the days when I am home all day with Tiffany, get some time to be outside gardening/landscaping, and just being present.  

Well, I am going to make a bite to eat even though I am not very hungry.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022