… Think about it, there must be a higher love... 8/4/2023


Day after chemo is hitting pretty hard.  My motivation level is super low and I am feeling a bit sick.  I could probably power through it, but I don't like half-assing my work day.  The later mornings are making my wake up and walk time later.  I don't like that, but it is what it is.  I am going to head out shortly and take some pictures to put on here.  So I'll be right back sunrise isn't for another 10 minutes so I should catch it popping up if it isn't too cloudy

Here is a picture of my favorite plant from this morning:



And here are some pictures from the flower/herb gardens:



I think a got a lot of work done this summer thus far.  Not as much as I would like, but things are moving along in the yard.

Well, going to get to work.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022