Who doesn't know what I'm talking about?... August 1, 2023


I am blue today because I used the city of love scene on the Hue lights.  The sun is not rising until around 6 any more so we are definitely on the swing to fall.  I love Autumn, but there is so much I need to finish this summer still.  There is always next summer :)

I am starting to get really nervous about the scans.  It is funny as other than the lightheadedness and the bowels, I don't really feel like I am sick.  I hope that means that the chemo is killing the cancer, but I can't tell you whether I felt the cancer back in the day.  I guess I did, I was bloated most of the time, had the pain in my side, etc...  I remember being at Epcot one night, we ran into a kid that worked in security at ZV (I forget his name).  I was so dizzy that I almost passed out on the bridge right before Mexico.  Should have known I was sick then, but I wrote it off to dehydration.

As is the case everyday, it is time to get ready for work.  I so want to be retired.  I am tired and I don't want to do it anymore.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022