Help Me, I think I'm fallin' in love again... August 8, 2023


 

I know that this morning's picture looks nearly exact to yesterday's, but the color scheme on the lights is different.  I am wearing the same sweatshirt, but it is that time of the year.  I write but a lot.

Today's Joni Mitchell first line is because I have been falling in love with Tiffany every day.  I was so looking forward to retirement with her.  Spending time traveling, just being together, and making up for all those years when I could have been with her.  I suppose it says something that I have travelled the world and still ended up loving her right her at home.  Who knew I met the person for me at such a young age all those years ago (we did ;) )?  I don't know where I would be today without her, but it isn't just the help with things now that I am sick.  It has been all the things she has done for me throughout the years.  The love, the grounding, the friendship, the caring, all of it.  She is my best friend, lover, wife, and honestly the strongest, most caring, and amazing woman I have ever known.

Yesterday, I dug out an old tie when I got dressed for work.  I'd been struggling with depression again and general malaise.  With scans coming at the end of the month I am getting worried and let it change my attitude.  I posted the picture everywhere in an effort to help others brighten their days as well and I hope I did.  I'm going to try and keep the attitude going this morning!



Well, it is time to get a bite to eat, get my walk in and get to work


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022