One, two, three and to the fo'... August 15, 2023


 So it is not officially dark most of the time when I get up :(   

I don't like that we are getting into the cooler months.  I always feel like I have more to do and not enough time to do it.  However, lately I have been feeling pretty positive about beating this thing (or at least extending my time).  I have been able to do a lot of work - hard and strenuous work.  In my little mind it tells me I am not that sick, but let's face it, I am a bit stubborn when it comes to limitations with my body.

All in all, I feel like I have got a lot of my strength back post surgery.  It took a bit, but two major abdominal surgeries in less than a year and the last one with complications - I'm doing alright.

Tiffany and the girls are banging along and I know that Tiffany is as concerned about the end of the month scans as I am, but she is getting through it.  The whole thing can be a constant depression loop to be honest, but we are trying to keep things normal.  

One normal thing is cooking again.  I made this amazing Mexican dinner Sunday.  Mexican street corn, stuffed poblano (from the garden), and shrimp.  There was also grilled mushroom.  The whole thing was delicious.  Of course there is a picture:


Honestly, it was good and I will probably make more corn (not street corn style) this weekend.  

Well, I need to make some breakfast and get busy with the day.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022