I've got dreams... August 16, 2023


 

The Honolulu scene makes everything red :)  It really isn't that red in here, but the camera sure does think so.  The dogs (Nala) got me up too early (4:30 AM) so I am a little tired at the moment.  Given that today is a travel to NJ day, it gives me some time to digest some food.

Speaking of NJ, I have been feeling pretty good.  This is generally the case that I feel better when it is time for chemo again.  I don't really know whether I am getting better from a cancer perspective, but I am able to do things around the house that require energy and ability.  I was saying Sunday that I bet I have friends that aren't sick that can't do the physical work I've been doing.  This is all good, I just hate not knowing about the cancer or spread.

I get scared that there is inevitability to my condition and I know that odds say so.  Tiffany and I don't talk about that and we are very positive that I will be defeating this thing.  I try to keep my hopes high and stand strong against this thing, but in the back of my head there is always that nagging voice.

As far as the things that are not cancer...  The gardening and landscaping is coming along.  I have done some good work on the front deck, some landscaping, some gardening.  I have more I want to do and I should just start doing it at night after work (while I can - before the sun starts setting too early).  I have really enjoyed the outside work this summer and it is hard to realize that it has only been one summer prior since diagnosis.  Just last year, I was prepping for the 1st surgery at this time.

It has been nice that time isn't flying by, but I can't say it was all fun.

Well, time to do some me time items.

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022