Just a small town girl... August 29, 2023

 


Don't stop believin' is such a good line for today.  In NJ for scans (and blood tests and chemo), I think I can "feel" my liver lately and that scares me.  It might just be gas in my intestines, but I am not sure.  I am so scared about these scans as I am moving farther away from initial diagnosis and that puts me in the bad zone.  This is why I need these scans to be stable or reduced size tumors.  

Even if today's scans are bad I will continue to fight.  We haven't really had bad scans other than at the beginning.  They continued to shrink and disappear in the beginning so I am hoping that will be the case with today.  My bowels have been such a mess that I keep feeling like it is telling, but I suspect that this is all me getting back to normal from a bowel perspective and they told me it could take a while (1 year to 2 years).  It has only been 5 months since surgery so I have to stop being in a hurry.  My concern is that two weeks ago blood tests showed some pretty bad liver numbers.

Well, I am going to get busy working.

Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022