Wise men say... June 29, 2023


 Day 2 of vacation.  Here is what I got done yesterday:


Though it doesn't look like a lot, it was a 5 hour endeavor which for me is a lot of work.  I am happy that I can still do things like this and I will continue to do things that improve/fix items around the house.  After I finish the floor of this one today, I will be working on landscaping the rest of my vacation.  It is so nice to do my stuff.

My bowels were ok during the building, but afterwards was not good (nor before).  I can't wait for the urgency and frequency to not be such an issue.  I suppose I have to quit eating so much, but I am getting better at controlling the munchies.

My rose bush has flowers this year.  You can see how rough the leaves are as the beetles have once again found it at night.


I suppose I should try harder for the roses, but I only have so much gardening to give :)

Well, have to use the loo and do my pre-construction running around

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022