Tell everybody I'm on my way... June 26, 2023


 It is June 26th... 2023.  It is hard to believe that it has only been a year and a 1/2 since I was diagnosed (well since the first bad tests were coming in).  This journey has been interesting.  I am not going to say it has been bad and I know that sounds strange.  You see, I have met myself, more than I had before.  I learned more about love and kindness (Tiffany and my girls have been amazing).  I also learned a valuable lesson about needs and wants.  I really don't NEED much.  Some food, shelter, and companionship his the important thing.  It makes me feel bad for people that don't have anyone.  It also helps me understand why people will stay with someone that they don't truly love.  

Lately my stomach hasn't felt well.  I overeat because I am stoned.  I tell myself to stop eating, but I can't seem to control it.  To be honest, I just took a 10 minute break to go shit a mound of what I ate the other night.  I am going to make a conscious effort today to not eat too much.  I sometimes think that I am on some kick to eat everything that sounds good as if I won't have the time to eat it all.

Unfortunately, now that I have opened the path... I will be returning to the bathroom soon.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022