Many years since I was here... June 2, 2023


Back from NJ yesterday...  I have new spots on my liver (smaller than a cm) and though I am a little upset about that, I did expect that we had a full side to still address.  Considering they removed 6 wedges in the last surgery and I have been able to get around, use my bowels, albeit annoyingly, and that those two spots are the only area of concern for my oncologist...  I will take it.

Am I scared - hell yes.  I do get lightheaded quite a bit and I don't always feel so hot, but I did (in March) have some pretty major surgery and though it has been a couple of months I shouldn't expect to just be running a marathon.  I was in pretty bad shape when I went into that surgery.

I will write more tomorrow AM, but for now, I need to get to work :)

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022