She comes on like a rose... June 22, 2023


 So here we are in the hotel.  I was trying to think about a song that had squeaky chair in the lyrics, but poison ivy popped into my head instead.  So there you are the reason for today's lyrics...

I miss being at home and the ability to walk around the house, check the garden, etc...  I am such a creature of habit.  I suppose I would prefer to do anything other than sit in the treatment room getting chemo.  

My right side has been hurting as of late.  Not like it was back in the day before we found all this, but an annoying little pain all the same.  I forget to take my evening meds a lot and one of the drugs is for the bile duct blocking.  I suspect that is the culprit, but you never know.

Well, I really don't have much to say today.  Worried about what the blood test will show, but other than that things are still going well.  

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022