Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time... June 20, 2023


 

So I went to the movies with Maeve last night to see the new Spider-Man: Across the Spider-verse.  It was really good.  Maeve got a little upset.  I would suspect the whole, time with dad, talk of spider-man's having to lose someone important to them (canon moment/event).  I promised her we would go and I have done that a lot all their lives.  "Yes, we will do that", but never actually doing it.  When I saw that Spider-Man would be out of the theaters by this weekend I was struck with - "there goes another promise".  I suppose things like going to the movies are the little stuffs, but it is the little stuffs that matter.  Forever ow when she sees that movie, she will remember that we saw it at the theater.  That's a good thing.

I am not really sure how I feel.  There is a little pain in my upper right quadrant that could be my liver or just could be my slow bowels at the moment.  I keep forgetting to take my evening meds and one of those is for liver bile ducts - I have to stop forgetting that.  I am interested in the blood test this week to see if that ALP (ALK?) - Alkaline Phosphatase has come down at all.  I was wondering if that was associated with the supplements I was taking or the fact that I had a couple drinks.  I had a beer on Father's day and I am not going to drink again until after the test to see.  I hope it has gone down.  If it continues to go up, I probably have a duct tumor and that is not good.

With all that doom and gloom above, I feel pretty good.  I am not my perfect self, but I am doing alright.  I have energy, I am capable of doing some things that would probably tire out other people my age so I am still feeling as if I have some time - lots of it.  I know in this cancer world that things can go sideways fast, but I am still very hopeful that I am going to beat this thing.  There is no tumor.

Well, I want to have a little free time before I make some breakfast.  

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022