Puerto Rico, you lovely island... June 28, 2023


 

So, I am not in Puerto Rico, but it does seem appealing.  It would be more so in winter as it is hot enough here for me.  

I haven't been feeling very well and I think my sugars are all out of whack.  I really have been sugar snacking way too much and I need to curtail that.  I suppose the good thing is that I have been able to put on some weight and I am up to 184 so now I can settle into a normal diet knowing that I am not unnaturally losing weight.

My insides feel like a wreck, but that may be associated with the eating poorly.  I'm going to try and eat a little better over the next few days and see how that goes.  

Other than the shitty insides (you see what I did there) and the lightheadedness, which I attribute to sugar in the body, I am doing pretty well.  I feel strong and I am going to try to do some work outside as I am taking time off from work.  I need a vacation where I am not recovering from a cancer surgery.

The outside garden is coming along, but I am upset about the grapes.  Between the freeze and the excessive early rain, the vine is struggling to recover.  Luckily, I started a second one which is growing at the moment.  Figured I would post some of the plant progress here (in order - Brussels Sprouts, Snap Peas, Brussels Sprouts, Blackberries):





and of course - Nala :)


Well, time to get busy.  

I love you all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022