Clock strikes upon the hour - And the sun begins to fade... June 19, 2023


 Yesterday was Father's day.  I miss Popo.  It was nice as I got a lot of time in the yard trying to make some gardens.  I used old wood to make a new planter box.  As the wood is really old it will probably only last a season or two, but I did it all the same.  I also build a rock raised bed for the herb/bird garden.  The plants there are getting established and may or may not make it.  We will see.  I also got some weed from the nephew so it went into the tent and one into the garden.  So I guess it was a busy day for me, but I feel like I got something established.

Tiffany made me a yummy dinner of shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, and brussels sprouts.  I am happy when we can share food as she doesn't devour the meat like I do.  

I know I went through this last summer, but I really would rather just be gardening/landscaping.  I like the physical activity as it reminds me that I am alive and I like making the yard pretty for the family.  I also just like growing things which I believe has to do with me probably dying slowly.  I want to leave stuff that grows and where you can grow things.

I got a late start at all of this as I slept in this morning.  I never have any problem sleeping in when I need to go to work (that isn't true, I get up early on those days sometimes too, but Mondays I can always sleep in).

Well, off into the day I go.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022