Wait, wait I never had a chance to love you... June 15, 2023

 


Not sure how I have a White Lion song stuck in my head, but stranger things have happened.  Sleep evaded me last night even outside of Nala's 2 AM-ish wake up call.  The small amount of dexamethasone that comes through the pump keeps me just mentally crazy enough to want to eat all the time and not sleep well.  The good news is, I am still here.

I did the finances (or our investments and net worth yesterday) and it was nice to see that we aren't too far off.  If it wasn't for Tiffany's mother we would be broke or would have to have done our trips to the city in a much different fashion.  Either way, she is a saint, I truly believe that.  There are signs in the universe that make you realize you have chosen the right path in life.  Being with Tiffany was the right path in life.  I know this with all my heart and if you gave me the choice of not having this cancer bullshit or never being loved by Tiffany, I would take the cancer every time.

Well, I got up late this morning and need to get my dishes, breakfast, etc... done.

I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022