Here she come now sayin', "Mony, Mony"... June 21, 2023


 

I can't help of think of the next line we would all scream at a college party or bar when this song came on.  

I drank too many alcoholic drinks last night and my liver hurts.  I had 2 pints and short.  Then when I got home I drank a gin and tonic (with actual gin).  This morning, I know that I have a liver.  I also ate too much sugar last night.  I get stoned and I just can't stop grazing and the sugar is easy.

I read again about someone in the man up for cancer group losing their battle with stage IV colon cancer and it makes me so scared.  I know they post about uncontrolled tumor growth in multiple areas, but I still get scared that they were like me.  So close to no detectable disease and then - bam!  I fucking hate the worrying

On a side note, I really have become quite content.  Most days I am just neutral, pleased with everything around me.  I know that Tiffany stresses out about this stuff, but anymore, what can I really do about any of it?  I figure, it is what it is.  If it takes me, so be it, if I make it, then I will try to tell everyone about being content and not letting the small shit destroy your life.  I wasted many years worrying about the small shit.

Well, speaking of the small shit.  I need to run out and water the plants.

And speaking of that - new starter plants!


I love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She said, she said, "You don't know shit because you've never been there"... March 24, 2024

I won't dance, don't ask me... August 11, 2023

March 6, 2022